We can’t sing enough praise for this delicious double stuffed Weed Oreo cookie infused treat. It has become one of our all-time favorites and we know it’ll be on the top of your list too. Trust us. If you’re an Oreo fan, and like getting high, this is definitely the recipe for you.
And these infused weed Oreo cookies are especially wonderful for those fellow weed lovers who aren’t particularly fond of smoking to get high. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a sweet tooth and you’ll be high in no time.
So, without further ado, let’s get baking!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Here’s what you do to make your Weed Oreo Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take apart all of the Oreo cookies so the yummy frosting is exposed
- Scrape all of the frosting off each cookie and put the frosting in a bowl
- Combine your desired amount of peanut butter with the frosting and stir to combine
- Sprinkle your finely ground weed into the frosting, peanut butter mixture and stir to combine
- Once all of the ingredients are incorporated, spread a generous amount of the frosting, peanut butter, weed mixture onto each cookie
- Combine 2 cookies together to make a cookie sandwich and do this until there are no solo cookie halves left
- Wrap each cookie sandwich tightly with foil
- Put all of the individually foil-wrapped cookies on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- When you can smell a hint of the weed, you’ll know they are done cooking
- Allow the cookies to cool for a couple of minutes before unwrapping and eating as the foil will be pretty hot
- Enjoy with a glass of milk or on their own
Give this recipe a shot–I know you won’t be disappointed. And if you don’t immediately devour every cookie, make sure you take these to your next party or hangout. People go crazy over these and they are always one of the first things to go. I mean how could you go wrong with Oreos and weed? Yeah, you just can’t.
(Photo Credit: FoodBeast)