Health Benefits Of Marijuana
Medical marijuana is quickly becoming one of the most versatile and effective products when it comes to improving overall health. Research has proven time and time again that medical marijuana has powerful healing abilities. And as the legalization of marijuana continues to sweep the nation, research will continue to reveal the undeniable health benefits of marijuana.
Below are 25 reported health benefits of marijuana that will demonstrate just how important medical marijuana is to improving and maintaining overall health.
1. Medical marijuana has been found to reduce chronic pain in patients significantly debilitating diseases.
2. Patients with epilepsy have found relief from chronic seizures. In fact, in 2014, the FDA approved Epidiolex, a 99 percent CBD extract to help children with epilepsy.
3. Medical Marijuana has been found to ease nausea and reduce vomiting. This is especially beneficial to patients undergoing chemotherapy.
4. Medical marijuana increases appetite in patients undergoing chemotherapy and those who are malnourished.
5. CBD is a powerful sleep aid and helps those suffering from insomnia sleep at night.
6. CBD reduces anxiety and feelings of depression.
7. Medical marijuana has been shown to protect the liver from binge alcohol-induced steatosis.
8. CBD stops the growth of cancer cells in lung cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer.
9. Medical marijuana helps reduce side effects associated with hangovers.
10. CBD lotion and salves successfully treat hives and allergy induces rashes.
11. CBD offers relief in inflammatory bowel diseases.
12. CBD helps reduce anxiety in those suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
13. Medical marijuana may improve the quality of life for patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
14. CBD reduces muscle spasms.
15. Medical marijuana can promote healthy digestive function.
16. CBD has been shown to help ease the pain associated with female menstrual cycles.
17. CBD has been shown to help some Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as herpes.
18. Medical marijuana may increase sex drive as well as overall sexual experiences.
19. CBD oil has been shown to calm colicky babies.
20. Medical marijuana helps athletes maintain focus throughout mundane exercise regimes.
21. Cannabis salves relieve the itching associated with mosquito and other bug bites.
22. One of many health benefits of marijuana, it can reduce blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes.
23. CBD provides relief to those suffering from psoriasis.
24. Medical marijuana is successful in reducing pain associated with multiple sclerosis.
25. CBD reduces inflammation and slows the progression of inflammatory diseases.