Celebrate 420 Like A Boss This Year
April 20, known simply as 420, is as close as it comes to a national holiday for cannabis consumers. There is no other day more closely linked to weed smoking, which is why if you love cannabis, you’ve got to celebrate 420. Here are 11 unique ways to celebrate 420 this year.
11. Pack A Giant Cone
If you’ve ever celebrated it before, you know 420 is a go-hard-or-go-home kind of day. Fortunately, Raw makes a Supernatural 12-inch cone that is perfect for these kinds of occasions.
You can easily fit a half ounce of the finest piff in this big ass joint. Just grind it up and pack it down.
It’s the joint that never ends. Finishing monstrous joints is going to take a while. But you and your friends will be ready to take on the challenge come April 20.
10. Roll An Extendo Blunt
If your local head shop is out of giant pre-rolls but you want to roll something that’ll last, try rolling an extendo blunt.
An “extendo” is slang for extended blunt, or more simply, a long blunt. It’s as simple as sticking two cigar papers together to create one huge one. Then pack it up, roll it up, and get ready for the best blunt of your life.
To roll an extendo:
Prepare your weed and cigar wraps as you normally would.
1. Thoroughly lick and moisten the ends of both cigarillo wraps then press them together. Try to get as good a seal as you can.
2. Spread the weed evenly throughout your extra-large cigarillo papers.
3. Use your thumbs to push down and tuck the weed under the paper, so it forms a cylinder.
4. Gently press down and roll it up and then back down. Repeat until the bud forms a cylinder shape.
5. Starting at one end and using your index finger and thumb, tuck the cigarillo wrap tightly around the herb.
6. Lick the inside of the wrap, and press down with your upper lips as you work your way from one side of the blunt to the other, sealing it shut.
7. Run a lighter across the seam to dry off the seal and your extendo blunt is ready to smoke!
If you’re feeling super adventurous try to add a third cigar wrap. This will make an even bigger cigar wrap for you to roll into a mind-blowingly massive blunt. Be aware, though, that blunts smoke slower than joint papers. So even an extendo blunt made out of two cigar wraps will be burning for a long time.
Be aware, though, that blunts smoke slower than joint papers. So even an extendo blunt made out of two cigar wraps will burn for a long time.