Cannabis Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Our Cannabis Thanksgiving menu. The best recipes from cannabis-glazed turkey to cannabis pumpkin pie. This menu is one for the books, so let’s dig in.
Thanksgiving is one of the few days every year when it’s socially acceptable to pile your plate high with food and pig out. Is it possible to make this day even better? How about all of the favorite Thanksgiving dishes infused with cannabis?
This is our most impressive Green Rush Daily Thanksgiving menu. With the best recipes from cannabis-glazed turkey, cannabis butter mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus with cannabis glaze and cannabis pumpkin pie. This menu is one for the books, so let’s dig in.
Cannabis-glazed Thanksgiving Turkey
1 (15 lb) whole turkey
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons ground dried rosemary
2 tablespoons rubbed dried sage
2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
1 tablespoon salt
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
1 (14.5) ounce can chicken broth
8 oz cannabis butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a turkey roaster with aluminum foil.
- Stir together the parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme and salt in a small bowl. Rub the herb mixture into the cavity of the turkey,
- Stuff the turkey with the celery, onion, and carrots.
- Place the turkey in the roasting pan and pour the chicken broth and cannabis butter over the turkey. Cover the turkey with aluminum foil and bake for 2 1/2 – 3 hours. Uncover the turkey and continue baking until the skin turns golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the turkey from the oven and let rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Cannabutter Mashed Potatoes
5 large potatoes
8 oz. cannabis butter
2 cloves garlic
1 cup cheddar cheese
½ cup sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Drain the water and peel the skin off of the potatoes. Once peeled, transfer the potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to the potatoes and mix to combine.
- Add the cannabis butter, garlic, cheese and sour cream to the potatoes. Mix well until creamy.
- Add more salt and pepper if desired.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Cannabis Glaze
1 ½ pounds asparagus spears, trimmed
Olive oil, for drizzling
4 oz. cannabis butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat the asparagus with olive oil, cannabis butter and season with pepper.
- Divide the asparagus spears into bundles of four or five spears, and wrap each bundle in one slice of bacon.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the asparagus bundles are tender.
Cannabis Pumpkin Pie
8 oz. cream cheese
2 cups canned pumpkin puree
3/4 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup cannabis butter
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon cloves
1 unbaked pastry shell
Whipped cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until combined.
- Add the sugar and salt and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream, and cannabis butter and beat until fluffy and well combined.
- Beat in the vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Mix until combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and back for 40-45 minutes, until the center is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Add whipped cream and enjoy.