Kosmic Krispies Recipe
Want to make a weed treat, but don’t have the time or just aren’t good in the kitchen? With simple ingredients and little preparation, anyone can make Kosmic Krispies treats. Feeling inspired to make a more elaborate treat? Read on to see the Ultimate Kosmic Krispy treat recipe.
Warning: Be sure to wait 45 minutes to an hour after consuming weed food before eating more––unless you wanna wind up like this guy.
- 3 Tablespoons weed butter
- 4 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- Melt your green butter in a saucepan over low heat
- Add marshmallows
- Stir the mallow-butter mixture until completely melted
- Mix in Rice Krispies
- Press evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch cake pan
- Cut evenly into squares and enjoy
Note: Leftover treats can be stored in airtight containers for up two days.
Freezing your treats can preserve them for up to six weeks. Separate your treats with wax paper to make it easier to enjoy them one at a time.
Here is a recipe for the more the culinary inclined cannabis connoisseurs. Or for those of you who want to make the ultimate munchie!
- 2 Cups Cocoa Krispies
- 1 bag of Peanut Butter M&M’s
- 1 bag of Brach’s Caramels
- 2 – 4 Tablespoons of weed butter
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons of canna butter
- Follow steps above, replacing 2 Cups of Rice Krispies with Cocoa Krispies and adding M&M’s (add as much or as few as you want, you can always munch on the leftover M&M’s)
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler (or microwave) melt Caramels and butter
- Press half of the marshmallow mixture into the cake pan
- Spread caramel filling over the top (remaining caramel can be stored for later use)
- Add remaining mixture on top and press down evenly
- Pour chocolate chips in heat safe bowl
- Bring whipping cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently
- Pour hot whipping cream over chocolate chips and let stand for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted
- Stir in butter
- Spread chocolate ganache over rice crispies while it is still warm
- Let chill, serve, and chill out