The only thing better than some ribs straight off a hot grill is learning how to make weed-infused BBQ ribs. You’ll be licking your fingers to get every last cannabinoid into your system. Using our recipe for homemade weed-infused BBQ sauce you can easily infuse ribs. Follow our recipe for GRD’s Baby Dank Ribs.
What You’ll Need
Before you get started you’re going to have to gather some cooking supplies and ingredients. Here is a list of what you’ll need:
7 – 14 grams of cannabis or 1 to 2 grams of cannabis concentrates.
½ tablespoon butter
½ tablespoon coconut oil
1 ½ cups red wine vinegar
¼ cup molasses
2 cups ketchup
1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 ¼ cups of brown sugar
4 tablespoons of hickory flavored liquid smoke
1 cup water
2 teaspoons paprika
1 pot for boiling water
2 teaspoons salt
1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1. Mix the coconut oil, butter, and water in a pot over medium heat. Add the cannabis or concentrate and stir for an additional 5 minutes without boiling.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients and stir. Add seasonings and stir.
3. When the mixture begins to boil reduce heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Stir often, and you can stop when your BBQ has reached the level of thickness you prefer. You can add cornstarch to add thickness. Then you can store it in a mason jar and freeze or refrigerate if you don’t plan to make the ribs right away.
5. Once you’ve got your BBQ sauce ready you can place the ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season it with as much black pepper and salt as you want. You can add garlic powder for added flavor. Boil the water until the ribs are tender.
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove ribs from the pot and place them on a baking dish. Pour the BBQ sauce all over the ribs. Cover it with aluminum and bake in the oven for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours. The internal temperature of the pork should be 160 degrees F before removing it from the oven.
Final Hit: How To Make Weed-Infused BBQ Ribs
Learning how to make weed-infused BBQ ribs is easy. If you’re in a state with legal marijuana you can probably find a bottle of infused BBQ sauce at your local dispensary. In any other case, you can use our recipe to make your own. Fill a mason jar or two to give your ribs an extra kick the next few times you cook them. GRD’s Baby Dank Ribs are perfect for sharing with friends that love cannabis. Cook with cannabis, invite friends over and have your own real life episode of bong appetit.