1. Grind your weed as fine as sand if possible. If you want to get lost in the sauce use 14 grams of fire. Use 7 grams if you want a mild, comfortable buzz.
2. Add ground bud, onions and squeeze the lime into the pot. Cook on low and stir for about an hour and a half but don’t allow it to boil.
3. Then, take all the wet ingredients and mix them into a saucepan on medium heat. Then, add the seasonings. Cook for 45 minutes.
4. Make the heat low enough to simmer. Allow it to simmer for 20 minutes to one hour. Stir occasionally. Once it reaches a consistency, you like you can turn off the heat.
5. Cool until sauce thickens then you can freeze it in an airtight container. Thaw in the refrigerator when you’re ready to use it.
Depending on the quality of the material used, you can get buzzed about an hour after consuming some of this sauce with your BBQ meats.